RE: Manipulating XSL element

Subject: RE: Manipulating XSL element
From: "FINLEY, Mike" <Mike.FINLEY@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:19:05 +0100
If I understand correctly what you are trying to do, and if I understand XSL
correctly, the short answer is you can't.

Loosely speaking, XSL can create an element, but <tag> and </tag> are each
only half an element. You need to rethink how you are creating your output
so that you create the whole element at the same time.

mike