RE: WYSIWYG XSL Editors

Subject: RE: WYSIWYG XSL Editors
From: Paul Terray <terray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 18:38:51 +0100
At 09:43 24/08/00 -0600, you wrote:
I am not sure if anyone has mentioned IBM's XML/XSL tools before, but they
have an evaluation download of a suite of tools at their alphaworks web
site. It is called Visual XML, and contain 5 tools: Visual DTD, Visual XML
Builder, Visual XML Creation, Visual XML Query, and Visual XML
Tranformation. You can download this at
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/visualxmltools

For an overview of what these tools are capable of, see
http://www-4.ibm.com/software/developer/library/visualtools/?dwzone=xml

It's really quite impressive.

I tried to use them, but you need DB to use all the tools, and even if you have available a trial version of DB, it is a huge download (near 70 Meg). I tried anyway (thanks dedicated lines...), and the installation didn't work :-(

Worst : now I get the marketing mails as a DB user :-((

I very interested if someone is able to use such a beast, as it looks very complete. Alphaworks is usually a good lab.

--
Paul Terray - terray@xxxxxxxxxxxx
tel : 01 34 58 70 76