RE: What are you using for XML to XML transformation

Subject: RE: What are you using for XML to XML transformation
From: Ashwin Agate <ashwin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 15:54:01 -0700
Hi Ed                                           ,
I am also interested in a tool which will map XML-XML and
generate XSL.

I tried to search for BizTalk Mapper but could not find it .

I would appreciate if you could send some pointers..

Thanks,

Ashwin

At 02:29 PM 8/30/00 -0700, you wrote:
Biztalk mapper does this (draw lines between XML to get XSLT generated).
I'd imagine there are other tools..