XSLT/XPath Conformance - Call for interest in submissions

Subject: XSLT/XPath Conformance - Call for interest in submissions
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 17:24:10 -0400
Hello all,

The OASIS XSLT/XPath Conformance Committee is interested in finding sources of more tests to include in our report we are assembling.

Many of you work in organizations creating XSLT and XPath processors and we assume you have tests you've used yourselves in developing your processors.

We would like to know who is interested in submitting their tests to be included (with attribution) in the OASIS XSLT/XPath Conformance Test Suite. We are creating an XML application for the collection, documentation and submission of tests. We incorporate that information into the final deliverable in an automated fashion.

Please contact me directly and I will relate your interest to the committee and one of us will contact you with further details and instructions for submissions.

BTW, we have a public informational meeting during XML World in Boston on the evening of September 6, 2000 ... all interested people are invited to attend.

Thanks for your interest!

--
G. Ken Holman
Crane Softwrights Ltd.