TEI -> HTML/FO XSLT stylesheets

Subject: TEI -> HTML/FO XSLT stylesheets
From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 11:10:27 +0100
I have revised and expanded my XSLT stylesheets which transform TEI
XML documents to HTML, and to XSL FO. They are documented at
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~rahtz/tei/

I have also written a new utility which TEI HTML users may find
helpful, at http://quirk.oucs.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/tei/stylebear. This is
a web form which asks you lots of question about how you want your
HTML to look, and then generates an XSLT stylesheet for you. It does
this by setting values for the 50 or so variables which are provided
for customization of the main TEI HTML stylesheets. I'd be very happy
to get feedback on the usefulness of this, and ideas on how to improve
it.

Sebastian Rahtz