Re: Visual editing

Subject: Re: Visual editing
From: terje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Terje Norderhaug)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:18:56 -0700
At 9:21 AM 10/16/00, Ovidiu Predescu wrote:
>On Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:43:31 +0200, Matthias Häußer <haeusser@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> > We have begun writing an XML editor for KDE which will (hopefully) be
>> > extended to support drag-and drop type editing of XSL/XSLT stylesheets too.
>>
>> I would like to see: [...]
>
>This sounds awfully close to the PSGML mode in (X)emacs.
>
>Check out one of the emacs variants at:
>
>http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/
>http://www.xemacs.org/
>
>Both of them run just fine on all the major Unix variants and on Windows. I
>believe MacOS version should be also available.

A MacOS version of XEmacs is available from:

   http://my.ispchannel.com/~pjarvis/xemacs.html

Our Emilé XML editor for Mac supports many of the Emacs editing shortcuts
while still having Mac ease of use. It is available from:

   http://www.in-progress.com/emile/

-- Terje <terje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> | Media Design in*Progress

Software for Mac Web Professionals at <http://www.in-progress.com>
Now released: Interaction 3.5 web server companion for Macintosh!