Re: create collapsible/expandable hierarchy

Subject: Re: create collapsible/expandable hierarchy
From: Mike Brown <mike@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 12:44:25 -0600 (MDT)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/XSLGuide/transform-defaultss.asp?

> Will it work with Netscape too?

Netscape 4.x does not support any XML whatsoever, unless you consider
running XML through an HTML rendering engine 'support'.

> BTW, where is the stylesheet that IE5 uses to do this?

Embedded in msxml.dll.

Note that it is in the MSXML2/IE5 partial/extended implementation of
the Dec 1998 XSL Working Draft syntax. To use it in modern XSLT 1.0
applications you will have to at least change the 'x' namespace URI.
You might try also running it through the converter at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/webtechnology/xml/xsltconv.asp

   - Mike