Re: XSLT text output - better formatting possible?

Subject: Re: XSLT text output - better formatting possible?
From: "Lyn K. Finman" <lfinman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:34:21 -0400
>> How about using "text" output, and interspersing troff markup in it,
>> and running the result through groff, which would make fine ASCII
>> output?
>
>Or just getting hold of a C pretty-print utility and piping the text output
>through that?

Thanks for the ideas.  I started poking around troff, then started
thinking a pretty-print utility might be easier.  Guess I just needed a
kick or two to get started.

I also got a suggestion to look at OmniMark, but I'm hoping that's
overkill.  Whatever I come up with will need to be rolled out on 60+
(Linux) machines, so the lower the profile I can keep wrt additional
tools/software that need to be installed, the better.  groff/troff are
already on the machines, maybe I can find a pretty-printer based on them
or perl or ??.

Lyn