Re: AW: AW: Encoded question

Subject: Re: AW: AW: Encoded question
From: Josef Vosyka <Josef.Vosyka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 19:12:14 -0800
As I was told &#153; is the best way to archieve (TM) symbol --- the majority of
major browsers display it as TM.

If you use the unicode value, it does not work on some IEs (but it did work on
my linux :-)

I managed to make xalan to render it as &#153; if I used encoding="us-ascii". It
is true that it also escapes all the others but it is probably the best
solution. What do you think?

BTW, I do not wanna use encoding="windows-1252" because than it only works on
windows-1252.

Thank you,
--Josef