RE: Using client side XSLT to create SVG

Subject: RE: Using client side XSLT to create SVG
From: "Nick-Lawson.org" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 20:35:31 -0000
Hi,

I guess this is off-topic, but while we are on the subject ...

When I use the xlink: prefix in svg with adobe SVG viewer:

if I DON'T define the namespace, it works.

If I DO define the namespace (as per xlink recommendation),
it doesn't work !

(My guess is adobe have the wrong namespace url for xlink.)

regards,
Nick