[no subject]

From: "Steve Carton" <scarton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 17:51:03 -0500
I don't know if anyone is interested, but I recently had to write a script
to generate straight ASCII text from an XML document.  Problem was, I needed
to "wrap" lines on word boundaries not exceeding a maximum line length.
Since the solution seemed to be an interesting problem in XSL/T (since we
can't simply loop over a counter) and involves several levels of recursion,
I thought I'd mention it to anyone who would like to see what the result
was.  You can pick up a copy of the script (set up for use in an
xsl:include), and a sample test script and xml doc at:

http://www.retrievalsystems.com

Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions

Steve Carton