RE: A new XSL Formatter

Subject: RE: A new XSL Formatter
From: "Tokushige Kobayashi" <koba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 14:39:00 +0900
Hi,

I am very sorry to my late response, and I
thank many persons for sending us information.

We have recieved claims from 14 persons who can not
download "XSL Formatter" by now.

All person are input successfully into our DB, in which
64 persons are registered.  So, more than 20 percent
could not be able to download. It is very high rate.

We have checked all e-mails  and records in the DB
but could not find the reason of problems.

Maybe we should change the DB system.

But, please mail to <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> when any problem
occurs. We are ready to send the "XSL Formatter" via
email.

Sincerely,
Tokushige Kobayashi
President