[Zvon Announcement] Namespace reference

Subject: [Zvon Announcement] Namespace reference
From: Miloslav Nic <nicmila@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 16:40:02 +0100
With increasing use of namespaces we were spending more and more
time trying to find the right one.

So we decided to solve this problem more systematically. We have
collected
namespaces we came across and we will keep track of the new ones:

http://zvon.org/index.php?nav_id=172

An example:
Extensible Stylesheet Language (XSL) Version 1.0
Owner: W3C
Namespace: http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format
Specification: http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/

XSL is a language for expressing stylesheets. It consists of two parts:
1.a language for transforming XML documents, and
2.an XML vocabulary for specifying formatting semantics.
This namespace is used for the formatting semantics

If you know about any namespace we are missing, please, send us a mail
or fill the on-line form.

We are indebted to Jakub Vrana who has written the software.