Re: scanning a tree

Subject: Re: scanning a tree
From: "Blond Jean-Baptiste" <pblond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:56:43 +0100
Hi,

There a way using keys :
Let's imagine that your "modified" tag contains "yes" when then node has
been modified.
Now define then following key :
<xsl:key name="modifiednodes" macth="//*" use="modified" />
Then the Xpath : key('modifiednodes', 'yes') should return a node list
containing all the "modified" nodes.
So <modified><xsl:value-of select="boolean(key('modifiednodes', 'yes'))"
/></modified> is your result tag!

Hope this helps...

JB