[xsl] Matching all attributes by content

Subject: [xsl] Matching all attributes by content
From: "HEBBRON,TOM (HP-UnitedKingdom,ex2)" <tom_hebbron@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 10:13:36 -0000
I am building an XML/XSL system for creating web pages which may include
BroadVision script calls - or indeed any server side include. This is no
problem for normal page SSI includes - I have a tag <SSI>code etc</SSI>
which writes <% code etc %> into the output HTML. However, the problem
arises when the BV code is to fill an attribute - eg the colour of a cell

I cannot use the angle brackets inside the attribute value. Is there some
way of doing this?

My solution was to have any BV attribute begin with a '%' symbol - then
match all attributes whose value begins with % and rewrite them as '<' +
currentcontent + '%>'

Could anyone suggest how this might be done?

--
Tom Hebbron
e-business, HP Bristol