[xsl] Calling java application during a parsing

Subject: [xsl] Calling java application during a parsing
From: David Delgranche <ddelgranche@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 11:44:42 +0100
Hi

I have a question without knowing if it's an XSLT question or more a
xalan question. I hope someone would help me.
I have two XML schemas linking with an <xsl:include
href="secondSchema.xsd"/> in the first one. My question is:
	Is it possible in an xslt stylesheet to invoque a java parser command
when finding the xsl:include tag? What I really would like to do is the
following:
I have two schema #1 and #2
In my schema #1 I have an include of the schema #2. I would like when I
parse the schema #1 that at the end of the parsing, the parsing of
schema #2 is automatically called with some specific parameter coming
from the schema #1.
Has anyone a xslt solution to do this?
Thanks a lot
David.