RE: [xsl] xsl:script

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:script
From: Shimon Pozin <spozin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:05:07 -0500
I have to write simple functions in JavaScript like
obtaining month name from the number of the month,
calculating the month accoring to week number and so on.
I do not think xsl includes each and every feature you
might need. However xsl:script is useless unless I can
use xsl:output since I am transforming into xml and/or
html. I do use MSXML3, but it complains in xsl:script
tag if I use current xsl namespace. So, effectively I need
both: xsl:script and xsl:output present into xsl file
and I cannot get it working, probably because the parser
does not support both tags at the same time (if you looked
at examples of MS, they do not use namespace at all when
demonstrating xsl:script tag)

Shimon