RE: [xsl] Can XSLT output Barcode characters ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Can XSLT output Barcode characters ?
From: "Jarno Elovirta" <jarno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:39:18 +0200
> Currently, I am using XSLT to generate textual output for
> reports. Now I am
> thinking
> to use XSLT to output customer statements. However, there is a requirement
> have barcode in the statement in the future? I am wondering can XSLT
> generate Barcode
> characters.

Yes, if you have a barcode font to print them out. Or, you could use XSLT to
generate the barcode as an XSL FO table or an SVG image. For the latter, see
http://renderx.com/barcodes.html for UPC/EAN barcodes or contact me
personally if you want Code 128 C barcodes,

Jarno

--
"We are the Borg. Lower you shields and surrender your ships. We will add
your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture