Re: [xsl] xsl:include blues..

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:include blues..
From: "Michael Beddow" <mbnospam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:50:29 -0000
On Tuesday, February 13, 2001 8:30 AM
Kevin Duffey wrote

> I am having two dilemas with using an XSL include. First, I want to
include
> a "header" and "footer" on every page. The header would be the
opening HTML

Do you really *have* to put the <body> into your header and the
page needs those tags anyway?

Why not keep the <html> and <body> etc in your main sheet and just
import the (presumably) different contents you want to have, which
could then be well formed? This is part of what Oliver and Robert have
proposed in their more detailed answers, but I thought it was worth
emphasising what seems to me the core of your problem.

Michael