[xsl] Looping through records...

Subject: [xsl] Looping through records...
From: "Daniel Newman" <daniel.newman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 10:51:28 -0000
Hi, hope someone out there can help me with this problem?

I'm trying to implement a loop, but not through the available records:
that's easy <xsl:for-each select="whatever()" />, but I need to do a <% for
i = 1 to 2 %> type of thing. This is so I can pull <xsl:value-of
select="estimate[i]"> from another loop. Got any ideas how to do this?
Everything I've read just explains the first loop, but that's no good.

What I need to produce is two tables. The first table with this years
results, and the next table with next years estimates. The XML is
constructed with two estimate nodes, and on the first run, I want to pull
data from the first, and then from the second on the next run. Sounds easy
enough to do, but have no idea how to start a defined loop.

Thanks for your help,

Daniel Newman.

Bis-Web Ltd.
Tel: 01993 880614