Re: Performance -- Re: [xsl] RE:"*NEVER* use for-each"

Subject: Re: Performance -- Re: [xsl] RE:"*NEVER* use for-each"
From: "Anjul Srivastava" <anjul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:56:25 -0800
> converting them to MBNA core system, BRILLIANT!), reusable (always good),
> reuse (oops, repeated yourself), etc.  Good job.

reusable = write modules that can be reused
reuse = try not to write modules -- try to find modules that others have
written and reuse them
I did mean them as separate characteristics of a good design and wasn't
repeating myself.

Thanks for your comments. About the "for-each", well, where does design end
and implementation begin? I try to "design" the code for the small functions
of the most derived classes that I write! But anyway, that would push me
over the off-topic line if I am not already.