Re: [xsl] ANNOUNCE: Petition to withdraw xsl:script from XSLT 1.1

Subject: Re: [xsl] ANNOUNCE: Petition to withdraw xsl:script from XSLT 1.1
From: "Clark C. Evans" <cce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 14:25:31 -0500 (EST)
Two signatures on the petition say:

  "Where is the form to disagree?"
  "i would also like to disagree"

I personally feel that you are welcome to express your
disagreement on the xsl-list.   And, if you feel so
inclined, write your own essay as to why you would
like xsl:script for the W3C XSL WG to also consider.
Perhaps even building a counter-petition.  If you have
specific point agreements, this is why the ASCII version
of the petition was posted so that we may further
discuss the nature of xsl:script.

I personally do not feel that we should be required to
provide a place for your disagreement this petition.

Sincerely,

Clark

P.S.  Uche, since these are not signatures, could they
      be removed?   Thanks!  Clark