Re: Template repository (Was: Re: [xsl] Re: namespace values)

Subject: Re: Template repository (Was: Re: [xsl] Re: namespace values)
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 04:17:44 -0800 (PST)
Hi Jeni,

> Dimitre (and anyone else) - what are the other utility templates that
> you feel would be useful?  Are there particular groups of them?  I
> think that some string manipulation ones would be good - search and
> replace, that kind of thing.

There are groups of them:
 - date/time/calendar
 - search
 - string comparison
 - sorting (applicable to generic data types)
 - ... anyone, please, continue the list.

I've published something covering the last three categories at
http://www.vbxml.com/snippetcentral
(string comparison, binary search, generic sort)
but this was done for for demonstration purposes and obviously
should be made more generic and parameterised.

As there appears to be no existing useful example how to format the code
for such a Repository,I'd greatly appreciate it if you and anyone else
could post (at least some initial) guidelines.

Cheers,
Dimitre.