RE: [xsl] RE: multi-phase transformations (was untitled)

Subject: RE: [xsl] RE: multi-phase transformations (was untitled)
From: DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 12:55:07 -0000
> From: Michael Kay

> The alternative multi-stylesheet approach is to control several
> transformations linked together into a pipeline from the
> transformation API.
> The TrAX API allows a transformation to be configured as a
> SAX Filter which
> makes this very convenient.

I've been letting this one slip by for months now.
Mike and his magic (to me) 'sax filters' !

As a java novice, has anyone knowledge of this particular incantation?

This topic is perhaps is a good example. I'd love to see one.
A 'sax filter' that does a double transformation, using one xml file
and two stylesheets.

I can only assume that sax filters are useful. I've no idea what
they look like, or whether I need a large pointed hat to use them.

TIA, DaveP, not a member of the magic circle.