Re: [xsl] Xsl Start Lines

Subject: Re: [xsl] Xsl Start Lines
From: Ronald <ronald@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:29:51 +0100
XML SPY uses the templates that are listed in the template directory.

If you do not like the result XML spy gives u when you ask for new xslt, new xsl fo or whatever, you can just alter the template.
Or wasn't that your question??

The three namespaces you mention are three different ones:

xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; --> Transformation namespace (XSLT)

xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"; --> Namespace for the formatting objects in XSL.

When writing a XSL-FO, you usually also do a certain transformation. For this you would need the transform namespace.

xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl";
This is the namespace of the working draft. I.M.H.O. Don't use this. Keep your processor up to date, and compl. to the recommendation.

Hope this helps.
Ronald