Re: [xsl] XSLT FAQ? and really questions

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT FAQ? and really questions
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 18:50:14 +0100
http://www.dpawson.co.uk

> What I want to be able to produce is

just ID1 and ID2 or do you need to dynamically generate element names
ID-x-List depending on which ID-x- you find in the source.

> Are there any good examples of how to do this?
yes

Is this difficult?
 No (it's slightly more involved if you need to dynamically
generate the eleemnt names, which is why I ask before posting code)

David