Re: [xsl] XML source with DOCTYPE declaration

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML source with DOCTYPE declaration
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:13:02 +0100
Zeljko--

Oops! important typo -- I *meant* --

This suggests there's a top-level switch intended to turn namespace prefixes on the names on and off. I wonder what would happen if your DOCTYPE declaration said:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML Basic 1.0//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-basic/xhtml-basic10.dtd";
[
<!ENTITY % NS.prefixed "INCLUDE">
]>

Notice critically-important % indicating parameter entity declaration.

Cheers,
Wendell

At 03:24 PM 4/20/01, I wrote:
Hi Zeljko,

I've hesitated to leap into this without doing the necessary homework first, but I think there may be another option for you to consider....