RE: [xsl] how to use an xsd as an xml, or is it an include-problem?

Subject: RE: [xsl] how to use an xsd as an xml, or is it an include-problem?
From: "Michael Kay" <mhkay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:52:31 +0100
> I don't want to change the xsd, so I made a separate
> description-xml and a
> main-xml, including the xsd (as an xml) and the description xml:

There are two other approaches you might want to look at:

- using schema annotations. This is a mechanism for adding
application-defined information to schemas, provided explicitly for this
purpose.
- schema adjuncts. This is a separate XML document associated with a schema,
again designed to meet this kind of requirement. Can't give you a pointer
off-hand, but a search should find it.

Mike Kay
Software AG