RE: [xsl] XPath, starts with ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] XPath, starts with ?
From: "Eric Chappuis" <eric.chappuis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 16:30:51 +0200
Thanks for your answer.
I know that those function are implemented in MSXML3, but when I call
them, I get :

msxml3.dll error '80004005'
Unknown method. /ric/fid[-->position()<-- > 1 and starts-with(@id,
'ROW')]
/financepoint/d/pfrp/news/unternehmen/entsum_d.html, line 497

or

msxml3.dll error '80004005'
Unknown method. /ric/fid[index() > 0 and -->starts-with(@<--id, 'ROW')]
/financepoint/d/pfrp/news/unternehmen/entsum_d.html, line 497

Do you know more. ? I have the MSXML3 SP 1 in replace mode. msxml3.dll
version 8.10.8308.0