RE: [xsl] need an "&" in my text!!!Please help!

Subject: RE: [xsl] need an "&" in my text!!!Please help!
From: Vijay Rao <rao_vij@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 14:27:44 -0700 (PDT)
Ya that is true many people gave me answers but none
of them gave me a solution.My problem still persists.
I need an & to be displayed as in "Special Terms &
Liabilities" on a tab in HTML page.Now when i tried
putting & the parser for xml did not allow me so i put
&amp; in my xml but at my xsl when i selected this
value i said disable-output escaping ='yes' but it
still seems to output &amp; so the text i get is like
this "Special Terms &amp; Liabilities"

--Vijay