RE: [xsl] building a nodeset from selected nodes

Subject: RE: [xsl] building a nodeset from selected nodes
From: "Hall, Kurt" <khall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 14:23:06 -0600
Hi Wendell,

Using key() is sooooo much easier than recursive templates.

At Thursday, July 05, 2001 8:52 AM, you wrote:
> (Even if it didn't, you could still iterate over the column children and
> use . for that second argument. ;-)

I originally thought of doing this (assuming I understand you) but
then I got back to the problem where I have multiple node-sets with
no obvious (to me?) way to combine them into a single node-set, though
I was eventually able to combine them using recursive template calls.
Is there a simpler approach to combine a variable number of node-sets
into a single node-set (without using extensions)?

Thanks again,
-kurt