Re: [xsl] Grouping repeating elements

Subject: Re: [xsl] Grouping repeating elements
From: Till Jensen <till_jensen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 03:00:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Trevor

thanks for the help.

> So, add a further condition that the <name> node
> before the one you
> have found is the same node as the one matched in
> your template: use
> preceding-sibling and generate-id().

I managed to create the result tree with:

<xsl:copy-of select=".">
<xsl:copy-of
select="following-sibling"::FirstName[1]/>
<xsl:copy-of select="following-sibling"::Age[1]
generate-id(prededing-sibling::Name[1])=generate-id(current())]/>

Is it possible to apply further templates to the
result-tree - or do I have to create a new
xml-document with the result-tree first and then apply
a second stylesheet to that new document?

Regards
Till