RE: [xsl] UK hosting companies for XML and SQL server

Subject: RE: [xsl] UK hosting companies for XML and SQL server
From: "Daniel Newman" <daniel.newman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:44:28 +0100
Sorry Jim,

was checking out a few other solutions. Seeing if it was the server, or my
suspect code (which I find highly unlikely :-). I'm using the XMLHTTP com
object, as I can't make a connection using the preferred ServerXMLHTTP
object. My syntax is correct, but I keep getting "login request denied",
even with the user name and password being passed in the .Open method. Very
peculiar.

I'll call tomorrow if can't sort anything out today?

Thanks though,
Daniel.