RE: [xsl] hard core xlt ;-)

Subject: RE: [xsl] hard core xlt ;-)
From: "Elise D." <tyris_azriel@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:14:04 +0200 (CEST)
well, i like the way you think about what is hard or
not. i tryed for a first time to make "generic" xsl,
meaning i never use the name of a tag, but only for a
defined hierarchy/structure of the xml.

so if i've well understood the way it should be done,
i should detect the type of the node, detect what it
contains .... is it right ?

well, if you ever have a small example of doing this,
it would be great :-)

thanks again, this is really a good idea...

Elise

Here are some comments what I consider to be two of