RE: [xsl] Can you have a dummy XSL?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Can you have a dummy XSL?
From: "Hewko, Doug" <Doug.Hewko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 10:48:22 -0400
Thanks for the reply. I will play around and see if that helps.

For clarification, here's what I have in plan:
1. Cocoon will point to XML file associated with a page to retrieve. There
will be one XSL associated with that XML. Please note that this XML file
only contains the main information.
2. I will have another XML file, to be imported, which will have some header
information. (ie. This XML will have the web developer's e-mail address,
phone which another XSL will translate. This XML file is separate from the
content page.)
3. On the left of each page is a left navigation. This is standard for all
pages and I want to create one template to be imported by all XML pages that
are transformed to HTML. (At first I was thinking of making this a XSL that
does not do anything except contain HTML code.)
4. On the bottom of each page is some text navigation. Again, this is
standard and does not change.