RE: [xsl] Question about Michael Kay's book

Subject: RE: [xsl] Question about Michael Kay's book
From: "Max Dunn" <maxdunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 09:58:06 -0700

See http://xml.apache.org/cocoon2/

> It is a vast improvement over v1 (no PIs). I doubt there
> will be any good books out on it yet.

The 2nd edition of Java and XML by Brett McLaughlin is due out in
September.  The first edition had good Cocoon coverage, and some Cocoon
2 coverage, I would expect it to extend the Cocoon 2 coverage this time.
The chapter from the first edition covering Cocoon is online at:
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/javaxml/chapter/ch09.html

> The best bet is at apache.org (I have only browsed, but
> looks good) or if there is a cocoon mailing list.

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon2/mail-lists.html

Max
http://www.siliconpublishing.com