Re: [xsl] Question about Michael Kay's book

Subject: Re: [xsl] Question about Michael Kay's book
From: Gary Frederick <gary.frederick@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 06:32:45 -0500
I'm Apache, Linux, Java mostly. I worked on a project with Cocoon at the start of the year. I turn to the book all the time. A few days ago I was fighting with xsl:sort and loosing. I looked it up in the index and found that my error was a common one, fixed it and all was better :-)

It just touches on Cocoon. Look elsewhere if you want a book on that.
  and then get a copy of his book anyway :-)

Gary

Richard Draucker wrote:

Please, no offense intended, the siliconpublishing web site is MS and ShopFactory is a Windows only product. I appreciate that those in the MS world are sold on Mike's book. I'd like to know whether its equally valuable for those of us who live without MS, i.e. no IIS, no IEx, no Windows OS, etc. For example, how well does it cover Cocoon?