Re: [xsl] not wellformed contents of xsl:template

Subject: Re: [xsl] not wellformed contents of xsl:template
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 17:13:02 -0400
At 04:14 PM 8/6/01, you wrote:
  --This is just a quick fix to a style sheet someone else wrote. Until I
   learn what everything does in all 25 pages of the stylesheet, I'll stick
   to making it work only!

Ah. Well, even in a quick fix, there might be something easy and elegant you can do to get what you want ... though almost certainly in another template.

If you need any more guidance, feel free to ask. If you do so, posting not only the templates that you figure should contain the table you want to split, but also the template that matches the XML one node above them (where your table should probably really go, achieving your split through a selection of nodes at the lower level.)

Good luck,
Wendell