RE: [xsl] RE: Using a java variable inside XSLT

Subject: RE: [xsl] RE: Using a java variable inside XSLT
From: "Crowers, Steve" <scrowers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:30:39 -0400
I must have missed the original post from this thread so maybe I'm asking
something you already specified...

How are you invoking XSLT?  Is this servlet-based or are you doing the
transformation on the browser-side (MS-XML)?  If it's a servlet (or CGI)
calling the transformer, you can pass in the data you need via parameters.

Steve Crowers
Software Engineer

Liberate Technologies
2 Walnut Grove,