[xsl] Deploying xsl sheets in Java Environment

Subject: [xsl] Deploying xsl sheets in Java Environment
From: "john smith" <john_smith73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:54:58 +0000
Hi All,

I need to deploy a xsl document that converts the input XML document into another XML document that is used at the backend. One way of deploying this xsl file is to place it in a config directory and access it from the Java code. However, the config directory is deployed at the customer's server site and I don't want the customers to be able to access this xsl file (to avoid accidental deletes and changes)....What are my options? Is there a way I can encrypt this file? I am not using any application server...

Thanks.