Re: [xsl] InvalidDatatypeFacetException: How do I get rid of it?

Subject: Re: [xsl] InvalidDatatypeFacetException: How do I get rid of it?
From: Jeni Tennison <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 10:09:54 +0100
Hi Eli,

> The junk below ends up on my Websphere Application Server's Console.
> Apparently, it's not throwing an exception, just printing the junk.
> The transform() completes ok.
>
> What did I  do wrong?
> Is it because I don't have a dtd?
> What's the quickest way to get rid of it? I'd prefer not to make dtd's.
> Can I just turn off dtd processing?

>From the terminology of the exception, it looks as though Xerces might
be trying to validate the document according to an XML Schema, but the
schema that it's trying to use is invalid. Are you referencing a
schema from the document you're transforming? If so, the quickest way
to deal with it is to remove the reference or correct the schema.

Cheers,

Jeni

---
Jeni Tennison