RE: [xsl] IE browsers

Subject: RE: [xsl] IE browsers
From: "Chris Bayes" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:06:37 +0100
Rosa,
> I tried adding that piece of code in (the exact code with the
> path changed to suit my file location as the msdn site) and
> I'm using it in an ASP page, but when I run the page, I get
> blank.  and when I was editing the page in the ms development
> environ, I want to change to design view, I get the
> error: "An object has failed to load.  The object will be
> displayed as text." so I presume it's something wrong when
> can you please tell me y?

Can you show us the asp? There a infinite ways to get a blank page.
The error
"An object has failed to load.  The object will be displayed as text."
Usually occurs when you switch from design to source view. Design time
controls have a graphic representation that is different than in run
mode. When you switch from design view to source view vi will still try
and display the control graphically alla the recordset dtc but msxml
doesn't have a design time interface so it generates this error and
displays the control as text.

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml