Re: [xsl] xsl:param may not be used here

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:param may not be used here
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:59:02 -0400
Manny,

Notwithstanding any contrary claims you may have been subjected to, according to your open tag, <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl";>, you are not using XSL. Thus you cannot expect your processor to recognize or respect XSL syntax. Check out http://www.netcrucible.com/xslt/msxml-faq.htm.

Cheers,
Wendell