Re: [xsl] Fw: <script> tag

Subject: Re: [xsl] Fw: <script> tag
From: "Paul Tyson" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 10:05:18 -0700
Try taking out the 'cdata-section-elements' attribute from <xsl:output>.
Xalan doesn't appear to be doing the right thing there anyway--if it was,
you'd get:

    <script language="javascript"><![CDATA[alert("<>")]]></script>

(see http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#section-XML-Output-Method).

As a test, you could add 'script2' to the list of cdata-section-elements,
and see if you get unescaped output for both the <script> and <script2>
elements.

I don't have Xalan c++ so I haven't tested this.  Hope it helps,

--Paul

Paul Tyson, Principal Consultant                   Precision Documents
paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx              http://precisiondocuments.com
     "The art and science of document engineering."