Re: [xsl] Fw: <script> tag

Subject: Re: [xsl] Fw: <script> tag
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 10:15:18 +0100
> I was talking about having <> in the script tag as the ouput result of a
> html output method.

You might like to check the archives.

The original poster explictly showed he was using the xml output
method. I and several other responders have already commented that in
the html output method the <> would be unquoted. the point of this
thread is that xalan was apparently producing unquoted <> in the xml
output method.

David