[xsl] XSL-T to map a D(A)G

Subject: [xsl] XSL-T to map a D(A)G
From: Goetz Bock <bock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 11:15:07 +0200
Hi all,

I've an XML file that describes a DG and am looking for an xsl-t to map
this into a SVG/PNG image.

The XML consists of a couple of nodes with links inbetween. The links
are direckted, and one node is the start.

something like:

<graph start="1">
  <node id="1">
    <link to="2" />
    <link to="3" />
  </node>
  <node id="2">
    <link to="4" />
  </node>
  <node id="3" />
  <node id="4" />
</graph>

this should be mapped into:

                  .---.
                  | 1 |
                  `---'

              .-----^-----.

            .---.
            | 4 |
            `---'

I know that such a mapping is not easy and  due to the scructur of the
XML it is possible to created the strangest graphs :-(
But I'd be happy just do map a DAG, ignorring all the backward