RE: [xsl] How to deal with special characters in XSL?

Subject: RE: [xsl] How to deal with special characters in XSL?
From: timw@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 17:22:48 +1000
Hi RABi,

1. for   use    This will not use the encoding   in the html,
but is the encoding for a nbsp and will display in the browser. (or you can
see http://java.oreilly.com/news/javaxslt_0801.html for alternative methods
- ie using <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">&amp;nbsp;</xsl:text>)

2. try
for the table info in the XSLT

Tim