Re: [xsl] Browser visibility

Subject: Re: [xsl] Browser visibility
From: Jörg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 17:41:12 +0100
Either you have a 'wrong' version of MSXML, you must change to replace-mode instead of side-by-side. Or your stylesheet doesn't much on anything and it doesn'T create any viewable output.

Did you ever see the output of a working XML/XSL-combination?

For example write a dummy-XSL:

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; version="1.0">
    <xsl:template match="/">
        <test>
            <xsl:text>This is a test for 'browser visibility'</xsl:text>
        </test>
    </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

If you still don't see anything, you have to change the MSXML-mode.

Joerg

Alvaro Mujica wrote:

I am new with XSLT. I am using XSLT stylesheet with Explorer but it shows a
blank page. I don't know what to do to make it appear. Thanks.

--

System Development
VIRBUS AG

News:
Cocoon-Premiere - Virbus AG setzt bei ShoppingMall-Plattform "Lofex"
auf neueste XML-basierende Technologie
http://www.virbus.de/de/press/pressemitteilung/20011123_lofex/index.html
http://www.lofex.de