Re: [xsl] whitespaces

Subject: Re: [xsl] whitespaces
From: "Pep Coll" <pcoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 18:12:13 +0100
Of course,

Imagine a have this:

<xsl:for-each select="v_c/crw">
         <xsl:value-of select="." />
        </a>
     </xsl:for-each>

and the xml is:

<v_c>
 <crw>J LOPEZ/MARIA</crw> (note that between J and L there is a
whitespace!!)
 <crw>JUAN/SILVIA</crw>
</v_c>

the javascript function crw is this:

function crew(code)
{
opener.document.aceptar.p_crew.value = code;
self.close();
}

where p_crew is an input text in html and aceptar is s form, so this
function puts the choosen value in the p_crew input.
But if I choose the first node ( J LOPEZ/MARIA) the javascript function puts
J%20LOPEZ/MARIA in the input instead of J LOPEZ/MARIA, but this happens only
in Netscape not in IExplorer.
That's the problem! What do you think?!!!!