RE: [xsl] whitespaces

Subject: RE: [xsl] whitespaces
From: Pep Coll <pcoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 15:46:31 +0100
Thank you Oleg, but the problem still remains, maybe the problem is not remove or replace the whitespace but doing any other thing.
Otherwise, thanks a lot!
I'm still waiting to see if somebody would solve me the problem. Thanks!!

At 16:15 07/12/01 +0200, you wrote:
Hello Pep!

> I'm calling to a javascript function with a parameter in an HTML's HREF.
> This parameter is the value of a node an I call the function this way:

> of course, the href is inside a template that match the node. This
> javascript function just marks all  the values from the node (
> the href is
> between <xsl:for-each..>) as a link.The problem is that these
> values of the
> node has whitespaces.

Probably you can normalize that value by using normalize-space() function.
This xpath function removes leading and trailing whitespace and replaces any long whitespace sequences by a single space character.

---
Oleg Tkachenko,
Multiconn International, Israel